Leaf Type: Herbal
Where to Buy: Karma Blends
Contains Natural and Organic Ingredients
Daily Use Recommended
» When can I drink it/What is it for?
– Anytime or For Digestion, Flatulence, Bloating, Indigestion, Constipation, Overeating, Losing weight, A flatter abdomen, After meals daily, Early morning as a cleanser
» What does the tea taste like?
– Eaters digest is a mild, soothing tea with chamomile and fennel as the prominent flavors.
» How do the ingredients work in my system?
– The tea is a safe and thoughtful blend of carminative (herbs that expel stomach gas and relieve bloating) and digestive herbs.
• Anise is very widely used as a stomachic and for relief of flatulence and colic.
• Carom Seeds aid in digestion.
• Cardamom is a tonic for the digestive system.
• Chamomile is known to soothe digestion and relax the gastro intestinal tract.
• Dill Seeds work well for the treatment of gas and nausea, especially from sudden changes in diet.
• False Pepper is a stomachic and is used for flatulence, indigestion and bloating.
• Fennel aids digestion, fights abdominal cramps and improves bad breath.
When I first received this tea, I was a little worried that it would end up tasting very medicinal. But it is actually quite tasty!
Yes, it does taste herb-y with a gently spiced flavor, it doesn’t come across as really medicinal to me. It has a pleasant flavor. The chamomile is a delicate, and the star anise (and to a lesser extent, the fennel) offers it an agreeable licorice-y kind of taste that lingers in the aftertaste. I’m enjoying this.
This is an herbal tea that keeps its promise! I am not going to say that it’s my favorite tisane, because it isn’t. But, what I will say is that I would much rather drink this tisane than take some over-the-counter remedy to relieve my discomfort after eating a meal that maybe I shouldn’t have indulged in (we all do that, don’t we?) It does what it is supposed to do, and that makes it alright in my book!